iLoveKickboxing or ILKB is a fitness club that promotes a healthy lifestyle through kickboxing. They have various facilities in the different states of the US, as well as some facilities in other parts of the world. iLoveKickboxing differentiates itself from big gyms by having trainers that are passionate in teaching this martial art. They aim to provide wonderful classes to the average men and women who aim to perform high-intensity workouts. Check out the iLoveKickboxing prices below.
Kickboxing is a combat sport that uses kicks and punches. This martial art was developed from Muay Thai, Karate, and Western boxing. It is considered a hybrid martial art as it combines various elements of traditional-style martial arts. Not only is kickboxing a contact sport, it is also practiced for general fitness and self-defence.
In the United States, kickboxing became popular in the mid-1970s. This is during the time that the First World Championships was held by the Professional Karate Association. Kickboxing organizations from around the world include World Kickboxing Association, World Association of Kickboxing Organizations, International Combat Organisation, World Sport Kickboxing Federation, International Kickboxing Federation, and many others. There is no sole international governing body for this sport.
The following iLoveKickboxing prices are estimates only.
7 Month Commitment
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (7 Month Commitment)||$149.00|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (7 Month Commitment)||$149.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (7 Month Commitment)||$0.00|
12 Month Commitment
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (12 Month Commitment)||$125.00|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (12 Month Commitment)||$125.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (12 Month Commitment)||$0.00|
Disclaimer: PriceListo gathers actual pricing information from sources such as on-site visits, business websites, and phone interviews. The prices reported on this webpage derive from one or more of those sources. Naturally, the prices reported on this website may not be current, and may not apply to all locations of a given business brand. To obtain current pricing, contact the individual business location of interest to you.
What are the health benefits of kickboxing?
Kickboxing will keep you become physically active. It will also fill you with a sense of achievement. It does not matter if you have no background on kickboxing. Train at any facility of ILKB and discover the following health benefits for your mind and body:
- Healthier lifestyle. Kickboxing is a high-aerobic, total-body workout. All the muscle groups in your body will be exercised. You will be able to improve your muscle tone, stamina, balance, flexibility, and strength. You will burn tons of calories in every class. You will also realize that your food cravings will become less than usual.
- Better cardiovascular health. While training, you will be able to stress your heart. This may cause you thoughts of concern. However, researchers say that this is actually a good way to improve your cardiovascular health.
- Improved self-confidence. ILKB is a supportive and friendly community, where you can learn this contact sport. The values that kickboxing will impart with you are respect and positive encouragement. And as you learn self-defence moves, you will also become less fearful in situations where you can encounter danger. Your reflexes will be improved, and you will be able to experience quicker reaction time when performing strenuous activities or even simple activities.
- Excellent muscle tone and weight loss. In an hour of kickboxing lesson, you can burn as much as 500 calories. Furthermore, you will be able to develop higher muscle mass. This means that you will have high metabolic demands and increase in agility.
- Improved mood. By regularly participating in kickboxing classes, you will notice that you will experience less stress and frustration. This is made possible by the endorphins released by your body during training. Your mood will be better, thus making your days happier.
What are some of the things that you need to know when you enroll at iLoveKickboxing?
- You will have the option to attend private and group classes. Some considerations will be your schedule and the availability of the instructors.
- The number of the participants in a group class will be between 15 to 30. If the class is large, other instructors will help out.
- If it will be your first time to attend a kickboxing training, you will be happy to know that there are always beginners at IKLB. Advanced students will also be there to assist you when necessary.
- It will not be obligatory for you to get in shape before you start with the kickboxing classes. ILKB trainings are designed in a way that the participants can train at their own pace. Each member will also be given chances to challenge themselves.
- IKLB will provide you with nutritional tips during class. If you have specific questions, you can schedule an appointment with your instructor to talk about it.
- If you want to achieve great results with your training, attend at least three classes a week. Each class lasts about an hour. With proper diet, resistance training, and cardio workout, your body will tone out sooner than you think.
- The difference between kickboxing and a simple cardio workout is the proper resistance training. Cardio can help you burn fat. Unlike kickboxing however, it will not lead you to develop lean muscle tissues which burns more fat. Plus, kickboxing is better in providing a well sculpted body than a simple cardio workout.
Get started with kickboxing at IKLB today if you’re serious about burning fat, losing weight, improving your health and looking and feeling great. Read the testimonials of their members to see that achieving these goals are not an impossibility. All you need to have is proper motivation and you’re on your way to achieving that body you’ve always wanted.
For more information about iLoveKickboxing, visit their official website.